...que se começa a fazer alguma coisa:
"...vai ter lugar um "workshop" sobre técnicas de ensino na Escola de Ciências da Saúde da Universidade do Minho. As inscrições estão abertas..."
Os temas a abordar incluem:
"• How do students learn? How do teachers teach? What often goes wrong in the process?
• How do I plan a course? What do I do on the first day?
• How can I be a better lecturer?
• How can I get students actively involved in learning? How can I get them to learn from each other
• How can I teach students to think critically and solve problems creatively?
• How can I create tests that are both rigorous and fair?
• What student-related problems am I likely to face (classroom management, emotional crises, cheating, etc.)?
How should I deal with them?
• What other problems am I likely to run into (evaluating teaching, promotion and tenure, time management, etc.)? How should I deal with them?"
Inscrições em: http://www.ecsaude.uminho.pt/postgrad/Workshops/Effective.htm