quinta-feira, março 31, 2005

Ainda bem..

...que se começa a fazer alguma coisa:

"...vai ter lugar um "workshop" sobre técnicas de ensino na Escola de Ciências da Saúde da Universidade do Minho. As inscrições estão abertas..."

Os temas a abordar incluem:

"• How do students learn? How do teachers teach? What often goes wrong in the process?

• How do I plan a course? What do I do on the first day?

• How can I be a better lecturer?

• How can I get students actively involved in learning? How can I get them to learn from each other
(cooperative learning)?

• How can I teach students to think critically and solve problems creatively?

• How can I create tests that are both rigorous and fair?

• What student-related problems am I likely to face (classroom management, emotional crises, cheating, etc.)?
How should I deal with them?

• What other problems am I likely to run into (evaluating teaching, promotion and tenure, time management, etc.)? How should I deal with them?"

Inscrições em: http://www.ecsaude.uminho.pt/postgrad/Workshops/Effective.htm

Sem comentários: